BNET-TECH COMPANY LIMITED
STICKu is a product designed for the elderly by BNET-TECH COMPANY LIMITED (“BNET”). It comprises of a multi-functional walking stick, a charging dock, an associated mobile application (“App”) and an operations manual. The use of STICKu is subject to the terms below.
(1) Users are advised to read the operations manual, which contains instructions on how to operate the functions and safety information. By using STICKu, users agree to comply with all the provisions in the operations manual. BNET shall not be liable for any injury, property damage or other direct or indirect loss arising from or in connection with any failure to comply with the operations manual.
(2) Certain features of STICKu, including the “emergency alert” and “fall down alert”, can only operate when used in conjunction with the App. Each user is solely responsible for having a properly functioning smartphone, downloading the App, completing all registrations therein and keeping the App up to date should user wants to enable such features.
(3) The App is provided “as-is” and “as available”. BNET does not make any representation with respect to any service provided by the App. BNET disclaims any implied warranties, including without limitation, merchantability, completeness, timeliness, correctness, or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, BNET does not represent that: (i) the operation of the App will be secure, timely, uninterrupted, or error free; (ii) the App can detect each and every fall; (iii) the results that may be obtained through the use of the App will be effective, accurate or reliable; (iv) the App will be error- or virus-free; or (v) any errors in the App will be corrected.
(4) Users acknowledge that (i) STICKu can by no means replace a caretaker and (ii) BNET does not represent that STICKu can prevent accidents of any nature or severity. Consequently, except to the extent prohibited by law, BNET shall not be liable for any injury, property damage or other direct or indirect loss relating to any accident.
(5) Except to the extent prohibited by law, BNET shall not be liable for any injury, property damage or other direct or indirect loss arising from or in connection with the use of STICKu.
(6) BNET shall not be liable for any injury, property damage or other direct or indirect loss arising after the subscription period of a user.
(7) Should BNET be held liable to a user, its liability shall be limited to the subscription fees paid to BNET by such user (or the subscription fees paid by a sponsor in relation to such user’s subscription), which shall be such user’s complete and exclusive remedy.